The Joseph Lyddy Dubbin is a non-shine traditional waterproofing for all leather products including saddles, reins, bridals, head collars, riding, hiking and working boots and other leather sporting goods.
It nourishes and preserves all leather items.
Dubbin contains a rich blend of waxes, tallows and oils.
- Nourishes and preserves leather footwear and other leather items.
- Protects against chapping and helping with waterproofing of the leather.
- Contains a rich blend of waxes, tallows and oils.
- Ideal for use on all hard working leather products including riding boots, stable boots, hiking boots, golf shoes, footballs, saddles, riding boots.
- Recommended by major boot manufacturers.
Colours available: Black; Neutral