James Hart Allerg-G
During times of seasonal change and when irritants are carried on the wind can significantly affect some horses.
James Hart Allerg-G is a special mix of herbs as an allergy support to soothe and support mucous membranes and skin exposed to the effects of seasonal changes, dust and other environmental irritants.
- 1:2 liquid extracts of Albizzia (Albizzia lebbeck),
- Baical Skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis),
- Eyebright (Euphrasia officinalis),
- Jamaican Dogwood (Piscidia erythrina)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis).
The suggested dose is :
Horses 10-20 mL twice daily
Ponies 5-10 mL twice daily
James Hart Allerg-G does not contain any ingredients recognized to contravene the FEI rules regarding prohibited substances at time of printing.
2 in stock (can be backordered)