Apple Cider Vinegar is a natural health supplement, known and trusted for generations for its anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and detoxifying properties. Fed as part of the daily feeding routine, this natural cleansing tonic has many health benefits.100% natural, double strength, unpasteurised and unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar, grown and produced in Canterbury, New Zealand. Our Cider Vinegar is derived from pure, 100% apple juice, and passed through two fermentation processes to ensure a double strength end product. The Vinegar then remains unpasteurised to retain the ‘mother of vinegar’, which is known to contain the healthy trace elements, bacteria and enzymes that make it such a wonderful product.Containing acetic and malic natural acids as well as a host of other vitamins and minerals, ACV has powerful healing, cleansing, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal qualities, providing the ultimate in external and internal health.Apple Cider Vinegar has many recorded benefits, and has been fed to animals and used by people for generations. The natural acids promote a healthy pH state in the body, which can help to reduce the likelihood of illness and promote overall wellness by supporting the immune system.The naturally occurring acids also help to lower the pH level of the digestive, lymphatic and cardiovascular systems, thereby promoting healthy and stable digestion, and making the body a less friendly environment for harmful bacteria, parasites and viruses.In addition to these wonderful benefits, ACV is also known to promote healthy circulation and mobility, and can also be diluted with water and sprayed directly onto the coat as a natural protection against fleas, ticks or ringworm.ACV can be fed either by adding to the daily feed or drinking water, or by direct drenching. (Please note that it must be diluted 50/50 with water). Daily amounts of 30-80ml are recommended, depending on the size of the horse and results required. Available in 1 Litre, 2 Litre and 5 Litre containers. Apple Cider Vinegar should not be fed to horses who are allergic or sensitive to yeast, have a yeast infection, stomach ulcers or an already acidic diet. If applying topically, be sure not to spray into eyes or open wounds.